Rose Quartz Facial Roller
** Winner of CLEO CLEAR SKIN AWARDS - Best Beautifying Device for Sensitive Skin
Hand-carved from rose quartz, this facial roller can be used from forehead to décolleté to build younger, firmer, stronger skin. It is designed with a smaller rounded stone for the delicate eye area, as well as a bigger curved stone to be used on your face and neck. This healing stone helps in enhancing skin circulation and better absorption of any product that you use during the facial massage.
With regular use, the Rose Quartz facial roller can help to
- Reduce puffiness and dark under-eye circles
- Tone facial muscles
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Increase lymphatic drainage
- Improve elasticity of skin
- Calm irritated, sensitive skin
The Rose Quartz Facial Roller is hand-crafted from natural materials so every piece is unique with variations to both size and colour. There may also be specks present in the stone due to its natural composition.
Liberally apply a serum, face oil, moisturiser or mask to a freshly cleansed face.
2. Proceed onto the cheeks and jawline, through to neck, finishing on neck and décolletage.
3. After 2 minutes of rolling, wash off excess product with water and mist your face with your oasis:skin face mist to conclude your therapy.
Healing properties of Rose Quartz
Egyptians believed the rose quartz has anti-aging properties. It is written that the Egyptian goddess Isis searched for river-tumbled rose quartz to be used on her face. She would rub the stones in an upward motion over her cheeks and around her eyes because she found that this helped to keep and restore her beauty. Her beauty ritual, insight and knowledge has been passed on through the years among Egyptian women.
This pretty pink stone is packed full of minerals, including silicium, magnesium, iron, sodium and oxygen. It helps to reduce inflammation and support renewal of skin cells, thereby giving your skin a naturally youthful glow over time.